Salutem Care and Education
Our supported living locations, and bespoke support packages, enable adults and young people to live in the community.
With their own tenancies and independence.
Our personalised care plans developed together with each individual, their families and representatives, always ensure choice and control, developing independence wherever possible.
The exact nature of the support is highly personal and bespoke to each person based on an assessment of their needs and may include:
- Help to secure and maintain a tenancy
- Support to develop access to wider opportunities within the community
- One to one support to help customers build their skills for independent living
- Helping people to feel part of the community
- Budgeting and finances
- Gaining employment/voluntary work or access to education
- Support to access leisure activities
- Medication management
- Arranging and attending medical appointments
- Meal planning, preparation, and cooking
- Domestic tasks – vacuuming, cleaning, and laundry
- Shopping, meal planning and cooking
- Accessing social activities and building personal relationships
- Self-care and personal hygiene
Our Supported Living homes are available to a wide range of individuals, including those who are part of the Transforming Care Programme with complex needs and behaviours that challenge, adults with learning disabilities and mental health conditions, and those with physical disabilities and sensory processing needs.