Work With Us and Make a Difference Today
Like our incredible NHS staff, social care workers all over the country are fighting to protect the most vulnerable in our society.
Care work isn’t restricted to looking after the elderly, there are thousands of children and adults in social care who rely on the support of others to live happy and fulfilled lives.
At Salutem, we provide support, care and education for people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health needs and autism.
We’re recruiting an army of carers to ensure that no matter what challenges we face as a nation, the people we support always have someone to turn to.
Why we want to hear from you:
- You are a motivated and hardworking person who wants to find employment.
- You may not have care experience, but you do have transferrable skills.
- You care about people and want to make a difference.
Our roles cover many different areas from teachers to support workers and everything in between.
We’ve moved our recruitment process online to fast-track your starting date.
The positions we are offering have Key Worker status, are permanent and need to be filled immediately. We’re ready to welcome you to our team.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- A rewarding and varied role – from supporting people to complete their daily Joe Wicks workout, to helping them do their weekly food shop, no two days are the same.
- A bespoke induction that recognises your transferrable skills from your previous employment and will fast-track you into work.
- A comprehensive training and development package that combines online training with more traditional workshop-based or one-to-one learning.
- Mentoring and support at every step of your social care career including access to our Leadership Programme.
- Competitive employee benefits and rewards.
JOIN THE FIGHT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE TODAY
This is how it works:
- Request a call back today to register your interest.
- We will arrange an interview via WhatsApp, FaceTime, Zoom or Skype.
- If you are successful, we’ll inform you quickly and enrol you in preliminary training.
- We’ll take you through a bespoke induction course that recognises your
transferrable skills and fast-tracks you into the right position.