Sully Day Opportunities
Contact This Service:
Manager: Vivienne Foley
Tel: 01446 733418
If you would like to find out more please contact an expert member of our team. Click on ‘MAKE A REFERRAL’ button to open the relevant contact form.
Sully Day Opportunities offer a wide range of social, educational and leisure activities to all individuals, supporting them to develop new skills, build confidence and meet new people.
We encourage individuals to flourish and be independent using a person-centred approach. We provide a wide range of meaningful activities, empowering individuals to reach their full potential.
Sully Day Opportunities offers:
- Several large modern spacious activity rooms, all on one fully accessible level
- Full personal care facilities with track hoists and changing beds
- Experienced and qualified staff team offering high quality care and support and a wide range of activities based on individual needs
- On-site Community Health Support Team – Physiotherapists, SALT, OT, Psychologist
- Fully equipped Art/Crafts room
- Fully equipped IT suite
- Fully equipped Sensory room
- Large open garden space providing scope for all types of gardening activities/relaxation
- Large Private Car Parking facilities
Our sensory room is a therapeutic safe space to explore and immerse yourself in a multi-sensory environment. We can tailor your experience to your individual needs and wants – create a relaxing or stimulating environment with just a touch of your fingertips.
We also have a very well-equipped music room with weekly music therapy sessions offered where instruments are used to provide a unique way to connect, express and celebrate the individuality of each person who explores with them.