Cwmbran Day Opportunities
Contact This Service:
Manager: Vivienne Foley
Tel: 01633 482848
If you would like to find out more please contact an expert member of our team. Click on ‘MAKE A REFERRAL’ button to open the relevant contact form.
Cwmbran Day Opportunities works to create a meaningful and visible difference in the lives of individuals we support through unique and diverse opportunities.
We encourage, support and promote independence through our person-centred support packages, empowering the individuals we support to fulfil their potential.
Cwmbran Day Opportunities offers:
- State of the art sensory Room with ceiling track hoists with daily sensory sessions, external bookable sessions
- Meaningful & engaging person-centred outcome based activities
- Full personal care offered with modern facilities
- Community activities & community engagement support
- 1:1 staff support availability
- Accredited educational courses provided by Adult Learning Wales
- Knowledgeable, motivated and caring staff team
- On-site NHS physio team
- Large accessible garden space with facilities for gardening activities/sensory garden etc
- Social lounge & community cafe
- Desirable positioning close to major retail & leisure facilities
Our sensory room is a therapeutic safe space to explore and immerse yourself in a multi-sensory environment & tailor your experience to your individual needs & wants, you can create a relaxing or stimulating environment with a touch of your fingertips.
Our sensory room is designed to develop and engage your senses, using lights, colours, sounds & sensory soft play.
The individuals we support at Cwmbran Day Opportunities learn and develop skills in:
- Caring for themselves
- Living independently
- Building & maintaining relationships with friends & family
- Accessing services, resources and activities in the community
- Accredited educational courses
- Work experience and volunteering